Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Lea Woolery

Growing up I went through more suffering then most people do their whole life. Childhood was not a good time for me. Instead of cherishing the memories I try to forget. However there were some people through out my childhood that gave me nothing but good memories and unconditional love.
They were my childhood heroes. The first one was my grandpa. God bless him he loved us kids and gave us everything he had. He went home 11 years ago. A couple others were Steve and Lea. Steve was my grandpa's best friend and Lea was the woman that tolerated and loved them both. They all cared so much about all of us kids and more importantly taught me that I was a child worth loving. Steve went home 7 years ago. And Saturday Lea finally went to join them.
I loved each of them so very much and my heart breaks with the thought that I never explained to them what a difference they each made in my life. My only comfort is knowing that they loved me and knew I loved them as well. I'm sure right now they are all sitting around a table playing some cards talking about what a pain in the ass all of us here are and how much they love us any ways. And until the day I see them again I will remember them in my heart and pray that I will one day be as strong and good as they all were. Rest in peace guys, you are all loved so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment